Reorganizing Teaching in line with NEP 2020
We are back to support school leaders with our webinar series on strengthening school education.
NEP 2020 has tried to give a new direction to school education, both in terms of what we should aim for and how we should organize the teaching to work towards that aim.
In a nutshell, NEP 2020’s intent is as follows:
- NEP suggests that the goal of school education should be to help students become Independent Learners
- It suggests that the syllabus should be Competency-Based, and Assessments should be assessing competencies and not rote memorized facts.
- It recommends pedagogical (teaching) strategies as – Experiential Learning, Integrating Arts & Sports, and Interdisciplinary teaching
To help schools reorganize themselves to work towards NEP’s intents, Navima is organizing a webinar on ‘Reorganizing Teaching in line with NEP 2020’.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Understanding Competency-Based Education & Assessment
- Preparing lesson plans in line with experiential learning, arts & sports integration & interdisciplinary learning
- Reorganizing teaching to help students become Independent/Self-regulated Learners
Keynote Speaker: – Mr Vijay Gupta
Mr Vijay Gupta has done his B Tech from IIT Kanpur, followed by an MBA from IIM Bangalore. He has worked with more than 600 school leaders and 6000 teachers across India to build their professional capacity to manage the school effectively.
Date: Wednesday, 19th January 2022
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Who can attend the webinar:-
- No registration fees. Two participants from each school.
- Certificate for each participant.
- Attractive rewards for the winners of the Q&A round.
- A unique zoom link for each participant will be sent after registration confirmation.
Registration last date: Tuesday, 18th January 2022