Implementing Competency-Based Education in Schools
Greetings from team Navima.
We are here to support school leaders with our webinar series on contemporary changes in school education. The next webinar session is on Implementing Competency-Based Learning in the school.
We will cover the following areas in the webinar:
· What is Competency-Based Education (CBE)?
· What Competencies are we talking about?
· How will we teach students these competencies?
· How will we Assess these Competencies?
Keynote Speaker: – Mr. Vijay Gupta
Mr. Vijay has done his BTech from IIT Kanpur, followed by MBA from IIM Bangalore. He has worked with more than 600 school leaders and 6000 teachers across India in building their professional capacity to manage the school effectively.
Date: Wednesday, 20th October 2021
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm IST
Who should attend the webinar:-
2. Headmistress/Headmaster/Vice Principal
5. Management Member
· No registration fees. Two participants from each school.
· Certificate for each participant.
· A unique zoom link for each participant will be sent after registration confirmation.
Kindly share with your colleagues as well.
Registration Form link:
Registration Last Date: Friday, 18th October 2021
Webinar organized by Navima.
Navima is a web-based collaborative and interactive platform. Navima promotes student autonomy in the learning process by encouraging them to actively engage in a self-paced practice, sharing, and collaboration thus enabling them to enjoy learning, concretize the concepts, and develop critical thinking. Visit us on https://www.navima.in
For more information, please contact us by replying to this email or feel free to call us on 022-62399706.